On Monday, 06/08/2020, Christopher Harris, Executive Director of Unhyphenated America .org appears on the RT International (Russian Television) show “In Question” (https://www.rt.com/shows/in-question/) to discuss the “Justice In Policing Act 2020”.
- What will be the effect of all the proposals to reform the police?
- Some democratic candidates now have ‘defund the police’ as their slogan. Will there be genuine political reform, or is all this political posturing ahead of the election?
- To what extent can Floyd’s death be used by politicians for their own profit? (Governor kissing the coffin etc)
- Are there any risks to governors ordering police not to disperse protesters, and not to use force even if there’s looting?
- Will trust in the police be restored?