- Leslie Brown
- On October 13, 2014
A tough Georgia cop relented, and gave social media a try as a last-ditch effort to find a kidney donor. Two families now share a special bond because of it.
Raleigh Callaway of Greensboro, North Carolina had some pretty adorable “props” in the family picture that was posted in an effort to find him a donor; his little girls.
When Chris Carroll of McKinney, Texas saw the picture of the Callaway family, he felt moved to respond, and pursue testing to see if he was a match; he already knew he was in his heart.
Callaway and Carroll underwent the life-giving surgery late last month and both are released from the hospital. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
“When I saw Raleigh’s story, saw pictures of the girls and everything, and it hit me,” Carroll told WSBTV. “That’s what kind of surprised me a little bit, there was never a doubt. I mean, it’s like if my own dad needed a kidney — that’s how strongly I felt.”
Sorry. No data so far.
Become An Insider
- A Trump Presidency and Black America
- Mizzou is paying the price for appeasing #BLM
- Democratic Socialist, Harry Belafonte, preaches to Americans about American Values, on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Starbucks wants to hire Refugees…but not “African-Americans”
- For Leftist love the poor so much…that they create more of them!!
- Ageism in Hollywood: A systemic problem, or simply the Free Market speaking?
- Hey Kids! Clinton Cash is now a comic book!
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id UnhyphenatedAmerica belongs to a . Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.