LAW and ORDER…… Sharia Style
In the Caliphate “justice” system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups Caliphs, or Imams who investigate the crime, and the mujtahids who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.
Abdullah Hasan Akbar: Abdullah unfortunately acquired “sticky fingers” in the electronics store in Tehran Iran. For this, his hand was chopped off.
Farah Abuk Nabil: Farah made the life ending mistake of serving her husband left-overs one too many times. For this, she was beaten.
Muhammed Abdul Mufasa : This young man accidently blasphemed the name of Allah when inadvertently hitting his right thumb with a rather large hammer. For this, he was stoned to death.
An increasing number of public American schools with Muslim students are holding Islamic prayers towards Mecca while public American universities continue to build Muslim-only washing facilities. In 2013, Skokie School District 68 in Illinois became the first US school district to celebrate Eid al-Adha, a Muslim high day, as a school holiday, in lieu of Veterans Day. In 2014, Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado became the first high school to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, replacing “One nation under God,” with “One nation under Allah.”
• In 1996, Bill Clinton became the first US president to hold an Eid al-Fitr dinner at the White House to celebrate the end of Ramadan, the Muslim month-long dawn-to-dusk fast. Eid al-Fitr includes six “Takbirs,” the raising of hands and shouting, “Allahu Akbar!” to declare that Allah, the moon god, is the “Greatest.”
• In 2000, the Republican National Convention became the first US presidential convention to open with a Muslim prayer to Allah, the moon god.
• In 2007, Quran for the first time was used to swear into office a new US Congressman, Keith Ellison (above).
• In 2009, Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Charles Jr. ruled in S.D. v. M.J.R. that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had sexually assaulted his Muslim ex-wife, both before and after their divorce. Following testimony from the Muslim man’s imam, however, the judge denied the ex-wife’s request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man’s “belief” and “practices”: “The court believes that [defendant] was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices.”
• In 2009, a Christian US soldier at Baghram Air Force Base in Afghanistan received Bibles in two local languages sent by his American church as planned. The US military confiscated those Bibles and instead of at least returning them to the church, burned them. By contrast, when Terry Jones, a pastor in Florida, announced his plan to burn a copy of the Quran in 2010, General David Petraeus, the commander of the US military in Afghanistan, publicly objected to his plan, while US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as “disgraceful.”
• To attract and manage (Middle Eastern) Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions are becoming Sharia-compliant. This requires donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic organizations designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors, many of whom are members of the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel money to even terrorist groups (donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad).
• Muslim taxi drivers are challenging local authorities for the right to refuse to pick up blind passengers with seeing-eye dogs, while Muslim supermarket cashiers are challenging their employers for the right to refuse to sell products from pigs. Both are considered unclean in Islam.
Perhaps we should listen to God when idiot judges contorting the Constitution like so much Silly Putty cater to these savages in the name of “Political Correctness”. Are we nuts?
Leviticus 24:22 (NKJV) You shall have the same law for the stranger and for one from your own country; for I am the Lord your God.
Sorry. No data so far.