Only a Liberal Would Try to “One-Up” God….
Wow, just wow. “Fauxcahontas” graces us with her words of wisdom! Not to be outdone by those pesky TEN COMMANDMENTS, she gropes around daring go where only a colonoscope might go, and comes up with the ELEVEN COMMANDMENTS of “Progressivism”!
I swear, sometimes this job is like “shooting fish in a barrel”! I have wondered if I would ever run out of “stories” to write on, but they are just stacking up! Let’s have a look at these ELEVEN COMMANDMENTS….shall we? (It’s not like you have a choice)
1) “We believe that Wall Street needs tougher rules and tougher enforcement and we are will to fight for it.” ME: Umm, how bout we enforce our EXISTING laws, maybe starting with the glaring national security issue of our BORDER perhaps, and let the free market run itself????
2) “We believe in science and that means we have a responsibility to protect the earth.” Me: Being that the GREAT LAKES frickin’ froze over this past winter, and scientists are questioning this crock of cr*p global warming thing….let’s give that a rest for now, shall we? http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/25/greenpeace-co-founder-no-scientific-evidence-of-man-made-global-warming/
3) “We believe that the Internet shouldn’t be rigged to benefit big corporations and that means real net neutrality” Me: Translation, “We want to stifle your First Amendment rights by questioning the efficacy of a free-market to operate on its own.”
4)”We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage.” Me: Could it be that the poverty is due in large part to rampant INFLATION, and who the h&ll has a full-time job these days in the first place?
5)”We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them.” Me: I’m sorta thinking that flippin’ burgers does not ENTITLE you to the same standard of living as say, AFTER having earned a four or six year degree.
6) “We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt.” Me: If education is a concern, how bout we end the stupid Department of Education (started by Carter) since it’s working so well, end teacher tenure, and let the free-market dictate higher education costs.
7) “We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions.” Me: Oh yeah, I believe after a lifetime of living here, that lawbreakers entering our country illegally should not be suckling at the government teat depleting funds that Americans paid into themselves.
8) “We believe—I can’t believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal work.” Me: Seriously? This coming from a woman that claimed “minority” status and made $616,181 combined income with her husband in 2011. http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/income-and-net-worth/
9) “We believe that equal means equal, and that’s true in marriage, it’s true in the workplace, it’s true in all of America.” Me: I believe marriage is none of the Federal Government’s &#%$ business and it should be left up to the STATES!
10) “We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform.” Me: I believe that we can only have some many immigrants from a Third World Nation enter our borders, until we become one ourselves.
11) “And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturn Hobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!” Me: Umm, no one is forcing ANYONE to work at Hobby Lobby, and they can choose to pay for what they want. Fetuses who weigh mere ounces are not entitled to a “choice” in being ripped limb from limb?
Sorry. No data so far.