Guess What Grew in a Liberal Petri Dish?
- Leslie Brown
- On May 29, 2014
One could easily argue that California is pretty much a “mecca” of liberalism with Hollywood being the pinnacle; but not everyone from California is a liberal.
Let’s look at some arguably “liberal” notions: permissive parenting, lack of moral compass, and lack of respect for human life.
Now, marinade that with over-indulgence, a brand new B.M.W., flying first-class, private concerts, a steady diet of movies promoting casual sex, and lots of it.
Granted mental illness is part of the sad picture, but rules for children are the “guard rails” that keep them from running off the bridge. They also make children feel safe and cared for.. not so with overindulgence.
When the “world is your oyster”, you are surrounded by a narcissistic culture and you feel “entitled” to premarital sex, what could possibly go wrong? I’m referring to the 2014 tragic, mass murder of six, by 22 year old Elliot Rodger in Santa Barbara. One half of the victims were killed by knifing, but I have yet to hear a word uttered by the media calling for knife control.
I’m no fan of “Entertainment Tonight”, in fact we don’t even have television in my house, but the video below sadly illustrates the shallow self-absorption this young man had. That, and apparently, nothing else.
Sorry. No data so far.
Become An Insider
- A Trump Presidency and Black America
- Mizzou is paying the price for appeasing #BLM
- Democratic Socialist, Harry Belafonte, preaches to Americans about American Values, on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Starbucks wants to hire Refugees…but not “African-Americans”
- For Leftist love the poor so much…that they create more of them!!
- Ageism in Hollywood: A systemic problem, or simply the Free Market speaking?
- Hey Kids! Clinton Cash is now a comic book!
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id UnhyphenatedAmerica belongs to a . Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.