Paying it Forward
- Leslie Brown
- On May 14, 2014
Jayden Lamb was taken from this world far too soon at eight years old, but his death set in motion a chain of “pay-it-forward” events in his home town of Midland Michigan.
The Lambs decided to “pay it forward” beginning with themselves, at the local Starbucks by buying a stranger a drink anonymously as a way to honor the memory of their son.
The giving then spread throughout the whole town. A server received a tip of $50 dollars in memory of Jayden, another women had her entire lay-a-way of Christmas gifts for her children paid off anonymously. A McDonald’s manager said that sometimes no one will actually pay for their own order for as long as a run of fifteen minutes.
Jayden’s last complete sentence before he succumbed to cancer was,
I’m never gonna get married Daddy; God needs me more.
Some time later, the Lambs were eating dinner in a restaurant after Jayden had passed, and the cascade of kindness came full circle when their meal was paid for by some stranger in honor of Jayden.
Sorry. No data so far.
Become An Insider
- A Trump Presidency and Black America
- Mizzou is paying the price for appeasing #BLM
- Democratic Socialist, Harry Belafonte, preaches to Americans about American Values, on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Starbucks wants to hire Refugees…but not “African-Americans”
- For Leftist love the poor so much…that they create more of them!!
- Ageism in Hollywood: A systemic problem, or simply the Free Market speaking?
- Hey Kids! Clinton Cash is now a comic book!
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id UnhyphenatedAmerica belongs to a . Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.