Cancelled Debt, Paid Forward
- Leslie Brown
- On May 10, 2014
Instead of focusing on the negative in this story, I’m going to focus on the good in this story and there’s a lot more of that to see here.
A Michigan high school student was denied lunch at his school cafeteria because of an outstanding balance on his account. In fact, the lunch was taken right out of his hands after he had already assembled it from the lunch-line. Of course the young man was quite embarrassed by the whole incident, and the mom, angry; but she didn’t let it end there.
This mother used the incident as the impetus to pay off ALL of the student lunch debts at the school so that no other child would suffer a similar humiliating fate. What a great way to turn a negative into a positive and a great lesson for all of us!
I have a precious friend who was having “downer” of a morning. She was in the drive-through line at Starbucks and was behind a vehicle with a bumper-sticker that read, “THINK JESUS”; so she did! My friend paid for the person’s drink in line behind her, as she paid for her own. She then drove off across the street just to watch the expression of the surprised recipient.
My friend absolutely beamed as she recounted the story just thinking of the joy she had spread to the stranger, and needless to say, it turned her day around too.
Sorry. No data so far.
Become An Insider
- A Trump Presidency and Black America
- Mizzou is paying the price for appeasing #BLM
- Democratic Socialist, Harry Belafonte, preaches to Americans about American Values, on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Starbucks wants to hire Refugees…but not “African-Americans”
- For Leftist love the poor so much…that they create more of them!!
- Ageism in Hollywood: A systemic problem, or simply the Free Market speaking?
- Hey Kids! Clinton Cash is now a comic book!
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id UnhyphenatedAmerica belongs to a . Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.